Best Home Remedies for Piles
Hemorrhoids, often known as piles (Mulvyadh/Bavasir), is a prevalent lifestyle illness. Swollen veins in the lower anus and rectum are the cause of piles. They can induce tissue growths in and around the anus, which can be quite uncomfortable. The size and placement of these growths might vary.
External Vs internal Hemorrhoids
Internal piles develop within the rectum and are rarely evident during a physical examination. In certain circumstances, however, an external pile may form outside of the anus. Prolapsed hemorrhoid is the medical word for this.
On the exterior border of the anus, external piles create tiny lumps. They are irritating, and if a blood clot forms, it can be painful because the clot might obstruct blood flow. External piles that have thrombosed or hemorrhoids that have clotted require prompt piles treatment in Navi Mumbai.
Symptoms Of Piles
The symptoms of piles are usually not significant and go away on their own.
The following are some of the signs and symptoms of piles:
- Anus uncomfortable lumps in and around
- Itchiness and soreness in the vicinity of the anus
- Pain when passing stools and thereafter
- Stools with blood
But if the problem is severe then you should go for piles treatment in Navi Mumbai and consult a piles specialist at Matoshree Hospital in Kamothe.
Home Remedies For Temporary Relief From Piles
If you or a family member or friend is suffering with hemorrhoids, these easy home remedies/treatments can be quite beneficial. They may not be a long-term answer, but they will give you temporary comfort until you consult a Proctologist:
- Ice: Applying an ice pack compresses the blood vessels, reducing discomfort and inflammation. Apply an ice pack to the afflicted region for 10–15 minutes four times a day.
- Citrus Fruits: Eating citrus fruits regularly can assist to improve capillaries and blood vessel walls.
- Sitz Bath: Sitting in a tub of lukewarm water for 15 to 20 minutes is referred to as a Sitz Bath. This will assist to relieve pain and swelling while also keeping the region hydrated for a while. This is highly suggested and may be done on a regular basis.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is known for its anti-inflammatory effects. Applying a small amount of oil to the area relieves pain by enhancing the flexibility of blood vessels. This, in turn, aids in the relief of discomfort associated with bowel movements.
- Hydrate Yourself: Reduced water consumption results in constipation, which will irritate your hemorrhoids and cause discomfort.
- Avoid friction: Using a dry tissue to clean the afflicted region repeatedly might produce friction and discomfort, worsening the condition of the enlarged vessels.
- Ghee (clarified butter): Taking 2 tablespoons of pure cow's ghee first thing in the morning will aid with bowel motion and act as a lubricant.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is the greatest natural therapy for hemorrhoids because of its anti-inflammatory and therapeutic characteristics. It can be used to treat both external and External hemorrhoids.
Internal hemorrhoids - Clean the Aloe Vera and split it in half to disclose the gel. Remove the thorns and store the strips in an airtight container to freeze. To achieve relief, gently and carefully apply the gel side of the frozen strips to the afflicted region.
External hemorrhoids - Apply Aloe Vera gel to the hemorrhoids and gently massage. This way you will get relief from pain and itching These home remedies may provide temporary relief from your symptoms, but they will not treat or cure your piles permanently.
So, what are the Piles treatment options? You can consult an experienced piles doctor in Kamothe at Matoshree Hospital. Our piles specialist in Kamothe and Panvel will guide you and provide the required treatment efficiently.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is very important to avoid piles. One should evaluate one's own way of life and seek answers to the following questions:
- 1. Do you drink enough water to stay hydrated throughout the day?
- 2. What type of meals do you eat? Is it nutritious and high in fiber?
- 3. How often do you work out?
- 4. Do you read the newspaper or your phone in the bathroom?
To keep hydrated, you should drink at least 3 liters of water every day.
Fiber intake should be increased by eating green leafy vegetables and fruits.
Avoid processed cereals and go for complex carbs like whole grain or multigrain cereals.
Avoid eating spicy foods.
Fast foods and packaged foods must be avoided.
Increase your vitamin C intake (Citrus fruits can be consumed for the same).
Sugar consumption should be limited.
Staying fit is important for your health. Yoga, walking, running, cycling, swimming, and other forms of exercise can be done for at least half an hour each day. In fact, several Yoga practices are expressly designed to avoid piles and other rectal issues.
It may sound unusual, but using your phone in the restroom may cause you to lose focus on what has to be done. The diversion may cause you to spend longer time on the toilet seat, putting greater pressure on your pelvic veins. You are allowing hemorrhoids (piles) to take over.
Hope you found this blog helpful in understanding what exactly causes piles and how you can avoid it by embracing a healthy lifestyle.
Piles treatmnt in Navi Mumbai, Piles specialist, Piles Doctor, Home Remedies for Piles,